Book Activities & Tours and Accommodation Australia
Coach touring, wine tasting at Xanadu Winery, picnic lunch, Eagles Heritage admission, Mammoth Cave admission and guided tour.
- Riverside suburbs and yacht clubs south of Perth
- Head south past Rockingham and through Mandurah
- Visit Xanadu Winery, one of the region's oldest and taste from a selection of fine Australian wines
- Enjoy a genuine Australian picnic style lunch
- Visit the Eagles Heritage Raptor Centre - home to Australia's largest collection of native Raptors
- Watch the free flight demonstration and witness their lightning speed
- Take a guided tour of Mammoth Cave, one of the hundreds of spectacular limestone cave formations of this cape region
- Forests of giant Karri trees
- Cape Leeuwin Light House - the dividing point between the Southern and Indian Oceans
- Busselton with its long wooden jetty on the sweeping shores of Geographe Bay
- A dinner stop (own expense) will be made at the Busselton Jetty
- Witness crashing surf beaches and stunning ocean cliffs.
A fantastic day out with two experienced and sympathetic guides/drivers.
Adult( $215 )
Child( $120 )
Operates Mon,Tues,Thurs,Frid - Does not operate Christmas Day
Please check in 15 minutes prior to departure.
Children aged 4-14 are eligible to receive a 50% discount off Adult fares unless otherwise stated (15 and over is an adult. Under 4 is free).
Margaret River, Western Australia, Perth, Australia
No review found